3.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Store personnel placed a special order for us.They had us enter our phone number and e-mail address so they could contact us when the order came in.

Not sure why they bothered because three days after it arrived (as documented on the box) I had to make two calls to inquire if the order was in. To add to my disappointment, I called the store manager to let her know how they failed us by not communicating with us as a way to give her an opportunity to improve the quality of her store's customer service. She could only tell me she could not check on anything because the order was already picked up.

She totally missed my point.I was hoping for a simple "thank you for the feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know where we can improve." Our relationship with Lowes is destined to be very short.

Review about: Lowes Manager.

Preferred solution: Offer customer service training/mgmt. training..

I liked: 5 percent discount on charge purchases.

I didn't like: Customer service and store mgrs response to my feedback.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

they are trained to NOT contact people when special orders come in!WHY?

Because it forces you to come in to the store more often, increasing the probability that you will BUY more! It is a tactic used by ALL the major box stores! Also, it decreases the amount of man hours needed to run the store!

If they call everyone who has ordered from them, it would take an employee several hours every day.Time which is supposedly better spent stocking shelves and putting up signage.