900 W Gibson St, Jasper, TX 75951, USA
4.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I got a plank cut for my birdhouse. The employee didn’t know how to operate the machine and got hurt.

With the help of a customer, he finally cut it, but there was blood on it. He proceeded to sell me the product with blood on it. Nothing was done to fix the situation. When I started to check out, my credit card wouldn’t read.

Management refused to enter the card manually, so I had to leave the entire purchase, because all I had was my credit card.

I called corporate and made a complaint. Nobody ever called me back.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

NEVER have Lowes install anything ! !

!Lowes has absolutely NO control over their subcontractors.I learned the hard way that you should NEVER pay for the complete job to include the labor before the job is done.

Lowes gets your money and then you have to fight to get the job completed correctly.Hire a local company to do the work and then you only pay when the job is complete .At Lowes you pay for the whole job labor and all and then have no recourse if the subcontractor does not complete the job correctly.Your screwed unless the contractor comes back, as Lowes cannot make them do anything.NEVER have Lowes install anything ! !