Verified Reviewer

1.6

Had countertops installed a little while back. Seams are not even, gaps along cabinets, gaps where the sink is installed, sink cabinet cut into to fit sink despite them telling me the sink was a perfect fit, new wood floor nicked up, chemicals used to join slabs together dripped on control panel of new dishwasher.

Called and left complaints to local store and to installer with no results.

I was told "they are the best and I was being too finicky". "I got a years use out of the dishwasher so technically it wasn't a matter they would touch" and (my favorite) "wood floors scratch, cover it with a rug".

When I was first planning this I requested a LARGE sample of material so I could see the pattern since the little credit card sized one showed nothing. I wanted a marble appearance. The "designer" gave me a sheet of paper with it printed on there.

I should have turned around and walked out at that point.

As I continue to update my home I will never use Lowe's again. And I will continue to make sure I let everyone know how upset and disappointed I am with Lowe's. I should have stayed local and not go to a big box thinking I was going to get decent customer service. I'm so unhappy with these counters I am ready to rip them out and replace them.

Don't care that it will cost extra money. Just want something done right and a counter that I wanted.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Pros: Nice garden center.

Lowes Cons: No customer service, Shoddy work by their contractors, Lack of product knowledge by department employee.

Comments