Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Very disgusted with the treatment I received just now at the Juan Tabo location. I made a purchase as a long time customer.

Before I left I was looking for the nearest restroom and was being stalked by a creepy bald man in a black hoodie. When I grabbed the nearest Lowe’s worker in a red vest (should have gotten his name) he proceeded to treat me like a common criminal and look through my bags and receipts. He refused to meet the check out cashier upon my request and then starting talking to the weirdo stalker as if they knew each other. When asked if they were friends he said “he cannot disclose that” then I told him I didn’t feel comfortable with him walking me out as he was friends with the creepy guy, and he didn’t find someone else to further assist me.

First of all I am a long time “former” customer as I will be taking my business elsewhere. Secondly how dare he treat me as a common criminal! Today I have spent well over 150 dollars and was planning on purchasing more chandeliers at least three more 250 each and about 50 kitchen cabinet knobs. I would never recommend shopping here.

I left in tears never in my life have I had such disrespectful treatment and felt so unsafe as a female.

Pathetic this place is a disgrace. I felt unsafe, scared and profiled.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Comments

Sounds bogus. Lowes has a very passive and strict policy about how they treat theft, or possible theft situations. They are more afraid of Lawers and lawsuits then they are of thieves.

it was a undercover security guard.. but no they should not have handled it that way..