I was sold Whirlpool washer/dryer with the commitment from 2 Lowes employees in 2 different stores that I would receive a $250 rebate. I went online and submitted for that rebate.

When the rebate arrived it was for $100. I called Lowes and was told "Sorry, I guess the salesman was wrong" Really??? Now I am out $150 because Lowes does not train their employees properly OR their employees just LIE to make a sale. I will NEVER shop at Lowes again.

HOME DEPOT HERE WE COME!!!!! NO one offered to let me speak with a manager and no one offered any explanation other than they are not going to be help accountable for anything they say or do.

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. The most disappointing about whirlpool washing machine from Lowes was being lied to about rebate Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments