Ordered a Samsung dishwasher on line on 7/25/16. Website specifies "free local delivery" .

OK. 2 days after I placed the order I fond out that my CC has already been charged for the amount. During this time I did not receive any calls or e-mails. I called the store 3 or 4 times until I was able to talk to a receptionist.

I got transferred to Appliances and after 8 or 10 rings back to the receptionist. This went back and forth couple of times. Receptionist took my name and was told I will get a call back. Nope.

I called next day and got a hold of customer service. Was told my appliance is scheduled to arrive on the 29th and I will be notified immediately. I inquired as to why my CC was already charged and was told this is the procedure when they order from the manufacturer. And I thought they are retail.

No call on the 29th. I called and left a contact #. Got a call back in about 2 hours and was told the appliance arrived; but, if I want to get it quickly I should come and pick it up myself. Not funny.

I opted for delivery and was told they'll not be able to deliver until 8/7/16. Again, not funny.

This is the first and last time I will purchase anything form Carson City Lowe's. This is probably the worst customer service I ever encountered

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and cc charged 2 weeks before product is scheduled for delivery. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lowes customer care. Lowes needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments

#1192755

You didn't purchase it from the store, you purchased it online. That is like buying it at one store and wanting it delivered by another. Things would have gone a lot smoother for you if you had actually gone to the store and made the purchase there.