Ordered a Samsung dishwasher on line on 7/25/16. Website specifies "free local delivery" .

OK. 2 days after I placed the order I fond out that my CC has already been charged for the amount. During this time I did not receive any calls or e-mails. I called the store 3 or 4 times until I was able to talk to a receptionist.

I got transferred to Appliances and after 8 or 10 rings back to the receptionist. This went back and forth couple of times. Receptionist took my name and was told I will get a call back. Nope.

I called next day and got a hold of customer service. Was told my appliance is scheduled to arrive on the 29th and I will be notified immediately. I inquired as to why my CC was already charged and was told this is the procedure when they order from the manufacturer. And I thought they are retail.

No call on the 29th. I called and left a contact #. Got a call back in about 2 hours and was told the appliance arrived; but, if I want to get it quickly I should come and pick it up myself. Not funny.

I opted for delivery and was told they'll not be able to deliver until 8/7/16. Again, not funny.

This is the first and last time I will purchase anything form Carson City Lowe's. This is probably the worst customer service I ever encountered

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Poor customer service, Cc charged 2 weeks before product is scheduled for delivery.

Comments

#1192755

You didn't purchase it from the store, you purchased it online. That is like buying it at one store and wanting it delivered by another. Things would have gone a lot smoother for you if you had actually gone to the store and made the purchase there.