Verified Reviewer

Ive had repair co out 7x but the lowes customer service lost online records!!! They found some later under wrong cell number!

Cant get any help.Repair shop keeps saying they will come out ,and do,but....they cant fix it.They will not write up as non REPARABLE and they count 7 visits as ONE!!! IM DISABLED VET,CANCER ETC YET AFTER SPENDING $ 1,500.00 I HAVE NO WORKING DISHWASHER. I WANT REFUND OR CREDIT TO BUY NEW DISHWASHER!!! I PURCHASED AT LOWES IN TITUSVILLE,FLA.BUT WOULD PREFER DEAL WITH MY LOCAL LOWES IN ROCKLEDGE,FLORIDA.

IVE CALLED LOWES LINE 8X.THEY CAN NEVER FIND MY RECORDS.THEY KEEP SENDING SAME REPAIR SHOP: BRANDTS IN VERO BEACH.

DO THEY HAVE SHOP IN ORLANDO, FLA.??MY MACHINE LEAKS,SUDS POUR OUT,GOT ELECTRICAL SHOCK WHEN I TOUCHED MACHINE! ID PREFER NOT TO TRY FIX AGAIN AS THEY TRIED MULTIPLE TIMES BUT SAID PUMP CREATES SUDS ISSUE SO YOU CANT USE ANY SOAP,EVER!!!!

THIS MACHINE HAS THIS ISSUE ACROSS BOARD.NO WORKING MACHINE SINCE JULY 2020.

User's recommendation: Avoid 5 year protection plan.

Location: Orlando, Florida