Just worthless, lowes cant even schedule a service call right so the vendors never show up to repair. Scheduled a repair and told Lowes to schedule me for the last appointment of the day but when I call the vendor to verify they said Lowes scheduled me for first thing in the morning.

Dishwasher has broke 5 times in 18 months and qualifies for their warranty buy back but al I get is "I am Sorry" and no answers. I asked for a shipping address so I can send them the broken dishwasher since I cant use it and they hung up on me.

If you need to get some sort of answer use Facebook and public shame them on Social Media, had a call from a supervisor within the hour and got some answers but still not all to every question I had. NEVER AGIAIN go buy from Home Depot.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of lowes warranty. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned lowes warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments