I ordered a dishwasher from Lowes on July 16, 2015. On August 24th I went in to have a professional installer come in and install it.

They told me it would up to a week. On the 25th, the water line was still leaking and much worse. I tried to tighten the hose and it burst loose and sprayed water all over me, the kitchen and leaked into the basement. I called Lowes to see if they had someone who could come out that night and they told me it would be a week before someone would come out to handle it and that it wasn't their problem.

Now I have a wet kitchen, water leaking into the basement and I have to replace the ceiling in the basement and mop up the water in the kitchen.

I have to put out $200.00 for someone to come out to help me and Lowes told me that it would be up to 15 days before they could put the $149.00 back into my account, I would have to go to the store and the money back in cash and go to the bank in order to have the money to cover the amount that I am being charged for the Emergency. I wouldn't tell my worst enemy to use Lowes.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of contractor and rip off. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of ge dishwasher and associated monetary loss in the amount of $388. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ge dishwasher in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments