I ordered a dishwasher from Lowes on July 16, 2015. On August 24th I went in to have a professional installer come in and install it.

They told me it would up to a week. On the 25th, the water line was still leaking and much worse. I tried to tighten the hose and it burst loose and sprayed water all over me, the kitchen and leaked into the basement. I called Lowes to see if they had someone who could come out that night and they told me it would be a week before someone would come out to handle it and that it wasn't their problem.

Now I have a wet kitchen, water leaking into the basement and I have to replace the ceiling in the basement and mop up the water in the kitchen.

I have to put out $200.00 for someone to come out to help me and Lowes told me that it would be up to 15 days before they could put the $149.00 back into my account, I would have to go to the store and the money back in cash and go to the bank in order to have the money to cover the amount that I am being charged for the Emergency. I wouldn't tell my worst enemy to use Lowes.

I didn't like: Contractor, Rip off.

Comments