575 Molly Ln, Woodstock, GA 30189, USA

I purchased carpet off the roll from my Lowes store in Woodstock Ga and was told I could have it installed within the week. Sure enough we received a call from the installers with a date and time.

My husband was waiting at our rental property for three hours when the installers called to say they were waiting on the store to cut the carpet off the roll. My husband told them we would reschedule which I called immediately and was told that they had employees out sick so they were behind and could not give us a date. I called and spoke to the store manager who acted like it was no big deal although he did say he would take care of it. I called days later because I still hadn't heard from the store and spoke to a woman in the flooring department who preceded to tell me that life happens, people do get sick and I shouldn't be so impatient.

I explained that this is a rental property which is why I purchased carpet that was already in the store and didn't have to be ordered because I couldn't rent it without the carpet. I told her I am losing money and a store as big as Lowes should not be affected by a couple of employees being sick.

We did finally get it installed but never have I experienced such poor customer service from Lowes. I have purchased several appliances and all the carpet in my home from them so I know how it usually operates.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Carpet Installation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments