Lowes and any other company should quit using this delivery company.I took the day off (our busiest season) They called to confirm delivery time.

I waited and waited, I called they said that we were the last in the area and the driver should be there shortly so I waited.........the driver showed up, yay! I was looking out the front window waiting for them to get out so I could open door and guess what?? They drove away!? Called company and they said driver knocked and no one answered, EXCUSE ME!?

I took the day off, confirmed the time and I'm not there??? I'm sorry the driver is 20 minutes out he's not coming back. Thanks Lowes, thanks XPO! Way to represent, I can't afford to take a day off, my food is sitting in the garage and not in the fridge I PAID for, all because the driver LIED.

Is that my fault? Where oh where is customer service? Fire your driver, hire responsible individuals and pay them well to do there job. Get a manager that can get the job done.

Do you read reviews? Look at all the bad reviews. This isn't the first time with XPO but it will be my last. Next time I purchas anything to be delivered I will make sure they do not use XPO!

I hope people read this prior to doing business with this company.I will only post this review if the manager does not call me back like he said he would, so if you see this there was no resolution as I suspect there will not be.....sad

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of condescending. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of xpo logistics delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. Lowes needs to "deep discount" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned xpo logistics delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Fort Myers, Florida, United States #1263725

Although XPO is a disgrace (from personal experience), it is Lowes who selects them for the delivery.There are 100's if not 1000's of other companies that can deliver a refrigerator.

I went through this with Lowes blaming XPO and XPO blaming LG and LG blaming Lowes and around we went.

I ended up with no refrigerator and no stove.Lowes ended up with one less long time customer