Verified Reviewer

1.8

on Nov. 7, 2020 at the Boynton Beach FL Lowe's store # 111 I purchased two kinds of pavers (nos 382982 and 382985) to be delivered the following week.

Total Cost $891.67 (incl delivery). They were delivered the following week but the 'tops (382985) were defective. They were picked up days later for return but no replacements were on the truck. Several days later someone else came 'for pickup'.

We advised already picked up but awaiting replacements of the 115 units..

Calls to the store 56173**** just rang and rang w/ no pickup or voicemail. We finally went in person and were transferred around to several people until we met with the Sales Floor Spvsr. Derrick. He was knowledgeable and had us check with Carlos in the yard.

it was determined that they only had 95 units but Derrick said he would get 40 from the Boca Raton Fl store and I would get all 115 units on Saturday. Alas Nothing came. Customer Care was informed repeatedly. After further complaints for over a week the store Manager David Territo called on a Sun nite and assured me I would get full delivery the following Monday.

Monday came and went. He had given us his cell # which we called repeatedly but which was always full and no more messages could be left. The District Manager was informed but he never contacted me. Finally, after more calls to customer care for yet another week, during which my installer was furious with US, the replacements arrived.

I never received an apology for the grief and frustration we suffered. We never even got an explanation for what went wrong even though I repeatedly completed survey after survey of complaint.

Can you please look into this as we are sure this is not the way Lowe's wishes to operate and get repeat business from customers. Thank you.

User's recommendation: try and inspect the items at the lowe's location before they are delivered to you.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Lowes Pros: Decent selection of products.

Lowes Cons: Unable to get defective goods promptly redelivered.

Location: 1500 Corporate Drive, Boynton Beach, FL 33426