1.8
Ease of Use

We moved into our home which already had a partial vinyl privacy fence installed, therefore we only had to install additional 74 feet of fence to make it fully enclosed. First, the crew consisted of 2 men whoe acted like this was their first day of doing any type of labor. The one guy wore basketball shots and sneakers. Also, we could not communicate with each other since they spoke no English. They then used a small shovel that looked like a kids toy to dig out the holes for the fence post. It took them almost 11 hours to finish, it was dark when they finished so I couldn't fully see the finished product until the next day. The next day I noticed how poor of a job they did: 1. The fence and the gate was crooked. 2. They ovepoured cement at one of the posts. 3. There were at least 2 posts in which they did not pour at the back of the posts so it was flimsy, and could make the fence fall over. 4. They poorly cut the fence panel that was inserted between the new and old fence.

When I called the contractor, he came out, looked and basically thought nothing was wrong.

The two men who did the fence did come out and tried to fix what they needed to. But in the end the entire fence needs to be redone. It was poorly done.

I definitely would not recommend doing any type of fencing with Lowe's, do not waste your money, because in the end you are going to end up redoing everything!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Fence Installation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments