390 Harbison Blvd, Columbia, SC 29212, USA

DO NOT DEAL WITH LOWES RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO ANY OTHER APPLIANCE DEALER Please do not buy an appliance warranty from Lowes without reading the fine print.I bought a dishwasher in October, the dishwasher was damaged by a electric surge on Dec.

29 2016. I have had two service calls, both times the tech said it was a problem with the electrical outlet. First tech said not getting enough volts. Certified electrician tested, reading 120 volts as it should.

Second tech came up with some other problem that has been ruled out by another certified electrician. Now after I have taken off time from work on two separate occasions to meet techs and paid an electrician to dispel the findings of these incompetent techs, I was told yesterday parts need to be ordered and I will need another service call. I was also told I have to have 4 service calls 30 day apart before I can receive a new dishwasher, and even after the six or so months I may go without a working dishwasher Lowes warranty states the can replace with a rebuilt model.

They have taken no responsibility for the two errors already made and do not seem to care that I have a new dishwasher that is not operational or my expenses to hire electrician to dispel the myth that the outlet is compromised.DO NOT DEAL WITH LOWES RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO ANY OTHER APPLIANCE DEALER

I didn't like: Warranty.

Ease of Use
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lowes Dishwasher Warranty
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / $888
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion