I had the misfortune of choosing Lowes to do my fence and gates. Because I wanted to keep everything in one place, I also placed a very large order for blinds.

It all went bad as soon as the money was paid. The blinds were all wrong. They came and measured, charged us $75 for the pleasure of messing up all measurements. Next the blinds were not being delivered.

We had to keep calling. They finally arrived and were all wrong!! They also outsourced the fence and gates to some company called Challenger. Almost 2 months later and no one was coming to put in the fence.

Again we kept calling and calling. Lowes made it clear they did not care. The company finally came to put in the fence. Very cheap materials even though we paid $20,000 for this job.

The fence is crooked and looks terrible. The gates are cheap looking and they are uneven. There are missing bolts for the gates and now gates won't stay open. The entire experience was horrible.

As soon as they took the money all customer service vanished.

We had just bought the house and now wasted tens of thousands of dollars on these people. Learn from out misfortune and stay away.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of incompetent staff. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fencing and associated monetary loss in the amount of $25000. Lowes needs to "don't want others to suffer like we did" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fencing in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments