2.8

Missed several commitments. We were told the contractor would be in the next day to work on tear down of existing wall in order to move ahead with electrical hook up.

Never showed and never called. Showed up 2 days later. 1 week later, the electricians showed up, they visited 4 different times. Each time, a new replacements' had to figure out were the previous left off which my wife and I questioned.

If steps were missed, could result in issues such as mistakes or even unsafe installation. Inspector showed up. He indicated 1 to 2 items had to be modified. He said as long as you tell me you will get it done, I will sign of on the inspection.

I have no idea if in fact the requests were met.

When floor was started in the kitchen. they noticed a dip in the floor. Recommended floor be torn out and replace plywood, 6 to 7 sheets of plywood and 7 manhours, it cost me over $2,700 dollars. Truly, I don't feel if it was truly necessary to replace the floor especially for that much money, but I trusted the advise of your contractor's.

When tiles were eventually install, wood floor was litter with dry compound.

Kitchen cabinets - Installed - draws and counter top littered with wood chips and the tips of metal screws. I was asked to go on another run for contractor to get break away screw. Not clean. Cabinets not aligned correctly.

Lowes also shorted 2 cabinet handles We were told all monies were paid in full. Now there asking for the vanity installs cost. Spoke to Manager, Aszal was very arrogant and not simpothic very heartless. Kept on repeating, you did not pay for the install several times instead of working on a solution that would meet both our needs.

I become so upset with the disrespect Aszal demonstrated, I could not deal with him on a professional level any further.

Plumber was supposed to be here Tuesday(Wife took off the day) Dwight said he would not be here until Wednesday. Never showed up. Came Thursday. Wife and I had to make 7 trips to Lowes to p/u supplies for job.

Do we work for Lowes?

Lowes sent the wrong cabinet. Dwight ask me to go return the incorrect one and pick up the correct cabinet.

Called the store at 410 and Bovaird. They had no record of our purchase and told us we bought the vanity and cabinets at the Kennedy location. My wife had to make an eighth trip to Kennedy to get the correct cabinet.

Units were purchased at Bovaird and 410 as out bill indicated.

When the marble top was inspected, installer found 5 cracks. I was asked to contact then store. This again should have been done by the contractor. They two in stock and both were damaged not even out of the box.

We made our ninth trip to Lowes as per the Kennedy location to inspect the units our self. Both were defective. We were told it would take up to 3 months to get a replacement. This forced us to look at buying a more expensive counter top.

I did not want to pay extra as I explained this was Lowes responsibility but they insisted I would have to fork out another 200 dollars for another top we really did not want if we wanted our bathroom completed.

Nothing was accomplished.

Call Dwight 16 Aug as he said the electrician would be here today to complete install.

Could not get in touch with the electrician. Dwight called back at 11:00 and said electricians would most likely not be in until Tuesday.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Installation.

Reason of review: Do not hire lowes for reno's.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments