Heath, Ohio

Lowes and their so called professional contractors are a joke. They mis-installed an entry door for my 77-year old mother and it never opened or latched properly.

Now, it is more or less a window as it can't be used. They take no responsibility for it...says it is the house foundation's fault. The first call they were sympathetic and acted like they would give my Mother her full refund. The second call, it was like, it is your Mom's house that is the issue, not our shoddy installation...no refunds.

My advice...hire a real professional. Now, Home Depot rules!!!!

I have noticed way better customer service there too.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. devereaux4 stated that there is a room for improvement of no acceptance of responsibility. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of entry door installation and associated monetary loss in the amount of $852. Lowes needs to "i have already tried. lowes accepts no responsibility. i am just trying to alert other consumers to not make the same mistake we did" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned entry door installation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Comments