3.0

Cookeville TN Lowes employees and store are terrific .Pompano Beach fl. store and employees stink .

Four employees in customer service area ,no one will look at you or say hello, will be right with you . Waiting for another clerk to take care of you Everyone is too busy talking to other employees or talking on cell phones ( sounds like personal calls ) . Employee in hardware sounded annoyed that I asked questions . .

I was looking for screen tite product ,clerk didn't know what it was and told me to get a number of the product , finally he came down to the product area and told me they had no more and go to lowes.com WE shop at Lowes a lot , I'm a home handyman . Maybe Pompano doesn't want my business. Home Depot isn't far .

James Barteld , Pompano Beach Fl. and Hanging limb Tenn.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "needs a manager available to customers ,get out of the office and walk the floor. go to publix and watch the managers work ". The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. He best about lowes staff from Lowes was varity. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments