1.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Don’t buy this products , specially the garage door controller and if you above 10’ Away from controller , expect to buy more accessory such as multiple z wave hopping it connect well. It will give you false or not connect reading unless the device and hub is within 5’ .

Not a well engineered products and needed more test before it able to replace real security.. Spend hours and lots of money invested in these products . At the beginning 1st generation was better built with very little bells and whistle such as door locks and garage opener and lights . After 2nd generation I invested in more thinking good first time experience and wow I regret and spend 1,000 in there accessories.

Specially garage opener and door contacts. I had to relocate the hub 5’ to the 1 door contact main entrance to hope security at the front door

Product or Service Mentioned: Garage Door Opener.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Available products.

I didn't like: Customer service and corporate rules.

Comments

Lowes servic es are deplorable. I ordered an 18 inch pantry door for 225.00.

They sent a 24 inch door. When I went to return it, they wanted to charge another 400.00. Why would I pay more for an 18inch door?.

The workers and managers are extremely incompetent. They made the mistake, but would not honor it.

Another idiot who can't tell the difference between a product manufacturer and the retail store where they made the purchase.