4.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

If you ask where anything is, chances are high, you will be sent on a wild goose chase." Oh yes, its' over in aisle 21" BULL !

I think they just make s**** up. OR, they will tell you that they don't have it, when in fact : THEY DO ! Everyone is nice, at least, nice but uninformed.

The store is well-organized, so go look for yourself if you want to find anything.Having to write at least on hundred words here is truly a pain in the butt, so I am dragging it out as much as I can, I hope that you understand my frustration with this *** requirement.

I liked: Staff, But not their knowledge of the store.

I didn't like: But not their knowledge of the store.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Lowes - Lowe’s installed the fence incorrectly which voided warranty Lowes "Lowe's installed my Fiberon WoodShades fence with a 20 year warranty.5 years later (2016) the fence composite covering is cracking and peeling..." Read more Lowes - Our new door was ruined by staples Lowes "We purchased a door today at your Holland location today 7/22/17, and the door had staples holding everything in place. Fine if you don't have to take them out or..." Read more Lowes - LG REFRIGERATOR Lowes "To whom it may concern: LG Refrigerator Problem I purchased an LG Model #LSC27925ST, on 8/23/14, side by side Stainless Steel refrigerator through a Lowe's Store in Cape Coral, Florida...." Read more Lowes - Lack of product knowledge and poor communication Lowes "Lowe's bathroom remodel leads to company wide problems. The good news is the low cost easy fix. My name is Jon Holtz-Revels, and currently awaiting the last thing our Lowe's..." Read more Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams Actualtests "In 2002 I bought the Unlimited Life time Access to Actualtests.com Members Area 1800+ Exams for $99.00. It worked fine until a couple of months ago. I emailed support; I..." Read more Pissed of jollibee ruin my surprise for my daughtrs birthday Jollibee "I ordered throuh online jolibee padala and pay via credit card it was confirmed by paypal that the payment has been recieved. I call my daughter that wait for the..." Read more Vacation Travel Club - Freedom Getaways Vacation Travel Club "We just went to a 90 minute presentation last evening. It all sounded great, amazing, unbelievable. We did not sign up, although we were very enticed. It is $6895 for..." Read more Matrix home health agency shorts paychecks routinely Matrix Home Health "I am a RN with over 40 years experience and 25 in upper management including 12 years as founder and entrepreneurship. I was recruited by a fellow nurse, I worked..." Read more