I placed an on-line order for a washing machine on 4/20/2018 and was given a delivery date of 4/29/2018. Early this morning (4/21), I received a call from the Lowes location that I ordered from (Post Road, Indianapolis, IN) notifying me that the earliest my washer could be delivered will be 5/13/2018.

When I asked "why?", I was told that the LOWES on-line system/original date given were wrong and 5/13/2018 is the earliest delivery date for my washer.

Not satisfied with this answer, I contacted LOWES CORPORATE CUSTOMER SERVICE to voice my concern(s).

I was informed that the date given on-line is just an estimated date and that it is up to the store that the item(s) was/were purchased from to set and actual delivery date.

In closing BUYER BEWARE when choosing LOWES/LOWES HOME DELIVERY. And be prepared for the worst when contacting Lowes (LACK OF) Customer Service....from the store location or Corporate.

Review about: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

I'd bet you ordered a Samsung or LG washing machine. When they placed the order with the manufacture they found they didn't have them in their US warehouses and it would have to be ordered from Korea. At that point they let you know what they were told and notice they said the 13th was the earliest date, it could be well beyond that knowing the delays that can happen in shipping.