My Canadian general contractor company purchased several $500 Lowes gift cards at Christmas time to pass out to some of our subcontractors and employees as a way of saying "Thanks for another great year". To our surprise we found out that the gift cards are not usable for any online purchases.

The Canadian website says Lowes has "Over 100,000 products" but approximately 33% are only available in store. This means the cards are no good for approx 66% of the items. When I went in to speak to a manager I asked if she could order in "online only" items from the website and have them delivered to our local store so that the cards could be used.

She said that could not be done and agreed that I would have been better giving cash instead of Lowes gift cards …. NEVER AGAIN.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of lowes gift card from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments