701 NW St Lucie West Boulevard, Port St. Lucie, FL 34986, USA

LOCATION: ST LUCIE WEST BLVD, PORT ST LUCIE, FLORIDA 34986 NOVEMBER 16, 2018

I bought a new refrigerator to replace the one I have that died. I was very specific about everything, even the door opening on the right, an ice maker, and the fact that it was available to be delivered immediately. I spent an entire DAY calling everywhere for this. The refrigerator was ordered and supposed to be delivered TODAY. I spent all morning taking everything out of the refrigerator and freezer.

IMPORTANT FACT: The delivery people DO NOT WORK FOR LOWES. The paperwork did not say make sure the door opens from the right....great start, but they did change it. THEN.. ..the water line coming from the wall IS COPPER. Well... they won't TOUCH IT if it's copper. That means..... I have to call a PLUMBER to come and do whatever to the waterline FIRST and then call Lowes to have the delivery people come and finish. UNBELIEVABLE!! Calling Lowes and spoke to the Manager several times and he did NOTHING!! I CALL THAT BAIT AND SWITCH since nothing more than a $12 piece of tubing (which I got) was ever mentioned when I was ordering.

Now I have the additional cost of a PLUMBER -- its FRIDAY afternoon now === over and above what Lowes has already been paid! PLUS I have both refrigerators sitting in my kitchen till the plumbing is done since they would not undo the original refrigerator (they don't touch copper, remember). I am so MAD I can't see straight!

So my plumber comes later today and detaches the water line from the old refrigerator and attaches the new in less than 10 minutes WITH the tubing I had already purchased from LOWES!! Wow....must be magic, right? I watched my plumber. It's not magic and if I knew what to do I could have done it myself! So...at a charge of $114.30 more I have my new refrigerator running and making ice and the old one sitting here....taking up room. Now I have to call Lowes and make yet ANOTHER appointment for those jerk installers to come out and take the old refrigerator away. I will NEVER buy anything from LOWES ever again! and you shouldn't either. Obviously their customers DO NOT COME FIRST! and THEY COST MORE MONEY BY LIEING!

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Manager.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: LOWES OWES ME FOR THE PLUMBER I DIDN'T NEED!.

Lowes Cons: Words alone can not describle the hellish experience we have had, Store manager craig kusinger.

• Bad Customer Service
  • Rip Off Installers

Comments

First off, Lowe's doesn't hire "installers" for appliances. Those people are called "delivery" people.

But look at all the money you save by going to Lowe's? That's why you went there instead of a local appliance retailer isn't it?