I purchased a new Cub Cadet snowblower I was happy with all the features.Didn't think to ask about return policy.

I put it together, added 'NEW' gas, engine started but when choke turned off started hunting and surging. Called Lowe's store, they said to call service & they would come to your house to fix, try putting stabilizer in . Tried stabilizer no impacted. Called the service shop, The guy told me it was bad gas, which it wasn't, told me to put super gas in and that I should not have added Stabilizer and that he could do nothing as the carbs are factory set, no adjustment.

Super gas did not solve. Called Cub Cadet they effectively told me to take to the service company and that they may not warranty the carburetor!!! are you kidding me!!! I ran the machine out of gas, took it back to the store and said I never ran it....

got a credit. I hate to admit it but if i didn't I would have gone around in circles at my expense and be screwed.

Lowe's need to service what they sell and stand behind their equipment.What a nightmare!

Review about: Cub Cadet Snow Blower.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Interesting, seeing as home depot is the retailer for cub cadet, not lowes

Please Google the definition of a retail establishment and then a service center. Maybe even look up the difference between a retail establishment and a manufacturer that sells to consumers direct like Stihl. Then maybe you won't have to go around commiting felonies.