1.3

If you spend a lot of money on a washer and dryer you expect it to work.... Mine worked for a while and I was told the sound I heard was normal....

contacted a repairman later and he said that it was NOT normal. I can't get my money back now because I waited more than 30 days.. It took a while to decide I wasn't doing something wrong and since I work I couldn't get it back in 30 days so I kept it thinking I could get them to do something..Nothing yet. I have written letter to customer care to see what they will do but if it's like the last thing I bought at lowes I will get an email or call telling me they won't do anything.

They sell it get it out the door and don't care about the customer. I spend a lot of money at different places and Home Depot does a much better job of customer service.

lowes could use a few lessons on taking care of customers from someone. Every so often you need to do what's right even if it cost a couple of bucks on the front end...those people will be happy and come back.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I didn't like: Gave us the run around, Poor treatment of customer, Too much hassle, Sales says they have one and fine, If you own one great mine doesnt work.

Comments