1.3

If you spend a lot of money on a washer and dryer you expect it to work.... Mine worked for a while and I was told the sound I heard was normal....

contacted a repairman later and he said that it was NOT normal. I can't get my money back now because I waited more than 30 days.. It took a while to decide I wasn't doing something wrong and since I work I couldn't get it back in 30 days so I kept it thinking I could get them to do something..Nothing yet. I have written letter to customer care to see what they will do but if it's like the last thing I bought at lowes I will get an email or call telling me they won't do anything.

They sell it get it out the door and don't care about the customer. I spend a lot of money at different places and Home Depot does a much better job of customer service.

lowes could use a few lessons on taking care of customers from someone. Every so often you need to do what's right even if it cost a couple of bucks on the front end...those people will be happy and come back.

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of whirlpool cabrio washer and dryer from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1098 and wants Lowes to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was gave us the run around, poor treatment of customer, too much hassle and sales says they have one and fine. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments