I ordered R-13 insulation from lowes.com over 4 weeks ago, was given an estimated delivery date of 10/3 and still haven't received the insulation yet. Lowe's continues to blame the vendor, but I placed the order with Lowe's, they are responsible for fulfilling that order, keep giving me information that is incorrect and don't seem very motivated to complete the order or "make the customer happy."

Multiple times I have been told someone would call me back and no one has; multiple times I have been given delivery dates which have come and gone with no delivery of the insulation.

On top of that, Lowe's has billed my credit card already! That charge will clearly be contested.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Do you understand that retail stores don't manufacturer the products they sell? If their suppliers are late in shipping they can't go out in their warehouse and whip up a batch of insulation for you.

All they can give you for expected due dates is what their supplier tells them.

They have no way of knowing if there will be additional delays in their delivery. If you need it now, cancel the order and find another store that has what you need in stock.