1.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have been working on replacing my Kitchen Cabinets, Counters and some new Appliances for 5 months and still not complete.Lowes on James Island, SC should not be in the business of dealing with the public.

It took months to get the Cabinets and some were damaged and needed to be reordered. I was sent cabinets I didn't order and was forced to keep them, The Granit Counters were spliced together, 5 months later the over the Stove Microwave I was told can't be installed because the house has no studs ( Lowe's Knew 5 months ago ) and now the Kitchen Sink Leaks and the plumber was a no show no call to fix a problem he caused by forcing the connections. I called the Store Manager as a Curtesy Call to let him know the problems and his response was to blame me for the problem and the Install Sales lied to him and also Blamed me.

I called Customer Service over 5 times and each time I was told to call back if nothing was getting dun, I am on hold with Lowe's Customer Service now with my 6 or 7 call, I lost count.I will never deal with Lowes again.

Review about: Cabinet.

Preferred solution: God Help Us. .

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments