Featured on Instagram Not resolved

I paid over $8000 to have Lowes renovate my bathroom.I had to pay in advance!

They promised everything--"I'd love my bathroom, it would be done fast, everyone loves them....", but delivered almost nothing. They did the demo and the toilet supply line leaked for 9 days. They'd say they'd come at a certain day and time and never showed up, they offered excuses for everything e.g., "my truck doesn't run, my employee is injured, I can't find a plumber...". They had promised to be done in a month (in writing) but when they weren't they said "they weren't obligated by anything in the contract".

Their work was terrible.

The tile didn't line up, they mis-measured the shower pan, the grout was sloppy, they installed the shower door backward, there were screws missing on the safety grab bars, they didn't cover any of my furniture, and they actually put parts on our expensive white comforter.The shower door leaks, the tile is uneven, it's ugly!

Review about: Bathroom Remodel.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Lowes Bathroom Remodeling
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $8000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Submit review

Comments

Mike_mn

Big Box stores use contractors at the 'lowest bidder'.So, expect the most inexperienced contractors.

With the missing screws on the safety handles... this could be cause for litigation.

What would happen in you grabed them to steady yourself, the handle came off the wall, and you fell and injured yourself?

If they won;t fix it entirely...total removal and redue, then take them to court.

Girard, Kansas, United States #1320473

Never use the big box stores for remodeling labor. They pay so little, you usually get inexperienced and/or incompetent contractors.

M.F3_a-z0-9

Sorry you got burned; TY for the heads up!