163 views

Advanced Reviewer
Resolved
1.6

Update by user Mar 02, 2020

The day they delivered it, I assembled it.

Update by user Mar 02, 2020

I did assemble it myself, wasn't hard at all, but still, if you pay in full for furniture, they should assemble it for the customer or don't sell recliners period.

Update by user Feb 20, 2020

The amount I paid was $267, not $275.

Original review posted by user Feb 20, 2020

I ordered a recliner online yesterday and it is suppose to be delivered assembled. I chatted with a representative yesterday (saved the chat), the rep said the recliner comes already assembled, but in another chat this morning she said that was incorrect, but maybe the deliverer can come inside and assemble it for free since I was already told it would arrive assembled.

I called Lowes this morning and spoke with a live rep and she said that it did not come assembled i would have to assemble it. I told her that's not what the chats says and if not then I want to cancel the order and they can refund my credit card. Order # 40618****.

If Lowes is not going to honor their agreements when a customer orders something, well I won't do business with Lowes never again. I have scan Recliner deliverycopies of the chats with two reps but there is no where to upload the PDFs in here to prove what I am saying, soooooooo.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Furniture Installation.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Cons: Poor poor service.

Comments

Normally, all you have to do is slide the back into slots. Your loss, I guess.

@PissedConsumer1828818

You are so correct. It's not like a piece of RTA furniture with a lot of parts to screw together. People need to keep in mind Lowes isn't a furniture store and they aren't going to find the same services they might get when you purchase furniture at a store that specializes in furniture.

Lowes Reviews