I bought carpet at the Centerville, Oh Lowe’s store in September 2016 and am still dealing with them about problems. First, StainMaster Pet Protect carpet is cheap, stains will not come up and the carpet fibers fray.

StainMaster does not stand behind their warranty. I did not do my homework and ended up paying $6000 for 1320 sq ft of carpet once all the extra costs were added. Installers broke a bed, turned dressers on their side, and did not stretch the carpet and tack it in multiple places. Had to demand a different installer come back to try to remedy the issues.

Carpet on steps had to be taken up and padding replaced correctly. That resulted in bumps on the steps 8 months later. Customer Service was centralized during this time and I called at least four times, was told they would call back but no calls. Each call was like it was a new request.

Even was given the supervisor’s direct number, and told to call if no response. Called that number only for it to be a recording in a different language. Finally called the store and after 2 months, and three false starts, Capet on the step was replaced. Don’t buy from Lowes, at least in Ohio.

You won’t be pleased with the experience! Installer for the state does not hire quality installers.

I had to demand someone I could communicate with after twice people showing up without knowing what they were to do, not having the right padding and being unable to discuss it with me. Sorely disappointed!!!

Review about: Stainmaster Petprotect Carpet.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments