1.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

My location is so incompetent. I can't believe the problems that I have had.

I hired Lowes to install a storm door and there has been no communication and the store is calling me asking who their contractor is. I have no idea. I have called the store numerous times and used the texting feature, I texted with Jenna and then Faith and the were no help. I spoke with store manager Brain and all he did was push the issue off on someone named Brenda.

I can't get ANYTHING solved.

My next step is to hit social media and then maybe something will be done. If not then at least I hopefully can stop this from happening to someone else.

Review about: Lowes Customer Care.

Comments

#1519561

A few steps to consider contacting new CEO Marvin.Ellison@lowes.com. Contact Lowe’s Excutive Customer Care.

You can definitely use social media. We have been living in a hotel for 39 days now thanks to Lowe’s. Be sure to report to BBB.

When you get the name of the contractor makes sure he is licensed in your state and can show you proof of insurance before he starts the work. Good Luck!Follow our story twitter- @cropjester IG #weboughtawasher

#1519387

My Mom, a senior living in PA, paid for Lowe's to install Stainmaster carpet. She examined carpet b4 being removed from truck...was the wrong one!

She ordered the best quality and they sent a less superior type. She refused delivery and now waiting to reschedule.

to RMitch #1519433

I’m so sorry that happened to your mom, it seems they like to take advantage of us seniors. We save our money and get excited for something new and then this happens.

I hope they make it right for your mother. So far I have not had anyone reach out to me to make it right.

Mt Moriah is the WORST!!