I ordered 30 bags of mulch online. Then received an email saying my order was ready for pick-up.

When I got to the store I was told that they had sold out of the mulch days before. Aren't they suppose to get your order together before sending you an email saying it's ready for pick-up? The manager didn't even seem to care that I had driven 30 miles just to find out my order wasn't there. I asked why would it let me order online if they didn't have anymore and the cashier tried to tell me that it will let you order them and put it on back order.

I replied by telling her that the local Lowes would not let me order because they didn't have them so that was not true. I will not be shopping at Lowes anymore.

From now on I will be shopping at Home Depot. Lowes in Durham NC @ William Penn Plaza

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of mulch from Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $60 and wants Lowes to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor training and manager attitude. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments