2.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Do Not Trust that any of the staff have any knowledge whatsoever.

I visited Lowe's to get a entrance electric cable for 150 AMP service and the man that said he knew the one I needed sold me a cable 3 sizes smaller than required.I looked it up to be sure and found that if I would have installed it the wire would have melted and maybe burned my home down.

I asked for the correct cable but he said I didn't need one that big and told me the smaller one would work.If they sell you the wrong paint brush that's one thing but no one should be selling electrical supplies that have little or no knowledge of products.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of sold incorrect product. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of entrance cable 2 2 4 6. Lowes needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned entrance cable 2 2 4 6 in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Lowes.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Latrobe, Pennsylvania, United States #1258769

These company's hire knowledgable people when they first open. Then when they get on their feet they get rid of the clerks who have knowledge and hire young minamum wage people.

That's exactly why you should check your building codes before you purchase materials like this. Check the code, find out exactly what is required and go to the store asking for the required product, not an opinion from a salesperson.