2.8

First off, let me say that the independent contractors used by Lowe’s to install my laminate flooring did an excellent job. They were efficient, courteous and thorough. Would gladly work with them again, except for the fact that they work with Lowe’s.

Once Lowe’s gets you to commit to their flooring, they do not care about the consumer. We were told by them, that our flooring order was local so it would only be a week for us to wait to have the floor installed. Since we were removing our old flooring ourselves, we immediately removed it, so that we were prepared for the installers. After a couple of days, we called Lowe’s wondering when the laminate would be delivered. This is when we were told it was still on order and would not be in for another week. So we asked to schedule the installers, but they would not do that until the flooring was delivered. When it was finally delivered, we had to call Lowe’s because they did not call us, to schedule the installers. Again, we asked to schedule the installers, but were told the scheduler would call us back. Two days later, we were contacted, so they could schedule us in a week in a half for the install. So with our rush to get the flooring removed because we believed the sales person in the flooring section, and the wait for the delivery and the installers to call us, we were three weeks without flooring.

I forgot to mention that when they ordered the material, they did not order the quarter rounds we needed. So we had to have them order these so they would get here by time the installers were finished. They arrived the first day of the install, but we had to pick them up, because they would not deliver them, even though they were the ones that screwed up and did not order them with the rest of the flooring that was delivered. The next day when the installers go to install them, they discovered they were broken and ***. So once again, I had to contact Lowe’s, but they would not order them until we brought in the old ones. So after I went back down and ordered them, the guys in the flooring section acted like it was my fault they had to reorder them….extremely poor customer service.

When the quarter rounds finally did come in, and we finally got the installer to come back out, they sent a totally different crew. I would not have these guys build a chicken coop if I needed one. I wasn’t there when they came, otherwise it would have been a different story; but when I did get home, my wife showed me the job they did. They were in a hurry to get to another job, they did a half *** job in installing the quarter rounds they did install, and they didn’t even install all of them. They also were supposed to tack down an area of carpet that goes into our bedroom; but they did not have the equipment with them.

So once again, we had to contact Lowe’s about this, and they did send the original crew back out the next day, and everything was fixed. But I will never have Lowe’s do any flooring for me again!!!! We love the Pergo flooring we did get, but next time we will purchase it from Home Depot.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes and lowes customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Don't u kno laminate has to acclimate? So why would u rip up ur floor before the acclamation even started?!

So.....what you're saying......is that the installers were great....but did a *** job. I will file your complaint to file 13. You double talk as bad as a politician.