Could not be more unhappy with this store. Trying to get blinds installed.

What a joke! Terrible employees just don't care. Don't make this mistake. Save yourself the stress and anger of dealing with employees that do not value your time or money.

Extremely poorly run and unorganized. After the contractors came to measure I was never contacted for final price and to schedule installation. A week later I still couldn't get his info. They messed up all the information in there system so no now could pull up the job.

I spent three hours on the phone just trying t pay. I was hung up on three times, transferred more times then I can count and dealing with the worst attitudes I have ever dealt with with.

Use anyone one else. Just pathetic what is going on at this store.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Lowes. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lowes.

Comments