Our lowes store is a total mess if you place an online order. We ordered an upright freezer last month.

We received a delivery date and everything. The day came and we got no delivery. i called the next day and they had no record of our order. Turns out they cancelled our order because they said they were out of stock and never notified us.

All they do on the phone is give you the run around. It took me going to the store to get it resolved. Because i didnt learn the first time two weeks ago we placed another online order for an area rug. It was supposed to be at the store for pickup on April 3.

Well i called about it and they told me they don't know where it is. They deal with a third party distributor and they can't track the order i placed 2 weeks ago. They have no clue where it is or when it would even get here. So i ended up cancelling this order and I'll go elsewhere.

I called the customer service line at corporate tonight. The man i talked to was very arrogant which just ticked me off more. I said well because of your stores incompetence you just lost a sale and all future business from us.

His reply was ok we wont miss your business we have plenty of customers. Really thats a great way to treat a now former customer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Ditto. But we were “lucky” enough to get a loaner washer.

It wouldn’t drain, so I diagnosed it based on error codes and past problem reviews with this particular brand. You would not believe what I found in the drain filter/coin trap....going to use the documentation as high and as viral as it takes.....a picture speaks a thousand words.

Obviously they don't need your business. Go somewhere else. But i would be willing to bet that you did something to trigger their bad attitude.

MatureBeetle
to Anonymous #1461265

Sounds like you could work for Lowe's. Hopefully you don't run into the same situation or you will see what we had to deal with.

If you are going to pick a product up at a store go to the store and order it. That way the order will be in the stores records.

When you order products on-line the order is in a separate system.

They don't always talk well with each other. Not just Lowes, but pretty much the same at other stores as well.