Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I hate to give even a single star for their service.One of the worst.

They were supposed to install a bath tub sliding door which I ordered in Feb. After 1 month they came with full shower sliding door which they couldnt install on top of the bath tub. Can you imagine, I paid $50 for some one to come in and do all the measurements? even after than they came with wrong product Then I had to go to the store and talk to manager and some useless guys to order a correct product.

They ordered it and scheduled another installation. Guess what, on the install day, they didnt had the product yet. I went to the store again and had to talk to Manager and same useless guys and I had to reschedule it for 3rd time. Now today, the installer is waiting in the store and the install department is closed and the product is still not available though they have the product inside the store.

I tried calling store and no one responded to me yet. Finally I had to cancel all my order.

I will never go back to lowes and dont recommend this to any one.They really dont care about the customers and I will not be surprised if they ask what is Customer Surprise

Review about: Lowes Door Installation.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Preferred solution: Refund and compensation.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments