I went to the Lowe’s store in Summerlin Nevada and explained clearly to the doors seller person that I needed a door on the second floor to the balcony with 2 purposes: (1) to get some fresh air and (2) the door can stop the bugs from getting in the house.The seller said the security door design that I chose would do the job.

I had it installed, but there are some really big gaps at the bottom of the door. This is really a sloppy job by the installer not measuring it properly as compared to two other security doors that I had installed in our house. I talked to the Installation Department at Lowe’s and the manager there had an attitude and told me that the door was mine after the installation and she could do nothing about it. One of the sellers at Lowe’s suggested me to buy the door seals at Home Depot.

I went to Home Depot to ask if they sold any door seals that could cover those big gaps. They showed me the door seals which Lowe’s doesn’t sell. I talked to the manager at Lowe’s again and she said she could not have the installer to come back installing whatever Lowe’s doesn’t sell. The Doors Department at Lowe’s was willing to sell me a storm door to replace to security door, but the manager of the Installation Department refused to replace the door.

Even though I was willing to pay the price difference between the storm door and the security door, in addition to the installation.The Installation Department Manager continued with the same attitude and refused to work with me to fix this problem!

Review about: Lowes Door Installation.

Reason of review: Door installation .

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments