Our home was broken into so we ordered stronger doors and locks along with installation services.It took a month to special order the back French Doors.

The installers found some parts missing in the locking mechanism but managed to get it somewhat installed. I checked and the door was not secure. Called the installer back out and they jerry rigged the door so it would lock and then top spun the future repair to True Logisitics which is the manufacturer. Many calls and many follow ups later and the door is still not repaired.

Called and went to Lowes several times speaking to managers and no one ever calls back or takes any action.Do not use them ever!

Review about: Lowes Installation.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Next time hire a professional. Would you buy a tuxedo from Target?

Lowes Roofing Installation Lowes "LOWES ROOFS LEAK!!!. LOWES Guaranteed roof would not leak Contract called for replacement of all bad roof decking, LOWES put shingles over rotten wood with a 3 inch hole in..." Read more Don't do business with Lowes Lowes "I paid over $8000 to have Lowes renovate my bathroom.I had to pay in advance..." Read more Lowes floor installation disaster. Lowes "Installed Feb. 2017. Kitchen and utility room. Ripped out, June 2017. Installation error caused water damage including black mold to baseboards and drywall. Situation: Purchased Geospring Water Heater from Lowes..." Read more Lowes - Lack of product knowledge and poor communication Lowes "Lowe's bathroom remodel leads to company wide problems. The good news is the low cost easy fix. My name is Jon Holtz-Revels, and currently awaiting the last thing our Lowe's..." Read more Northern Tool And Equipment - Brand New Generator Caught Fire Due to Gas Leak Northern Tool And Equipment "Whatever you do DO NOT BUY A GENERATOR from this company. Last week my brand new $1800 13000 watt generator blew up and caused my house to catch fire. The..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more