1.5K views

I bought brand new doors from lowes.Spent $8000.00 on them.

They started leaking at the glass which is a manufacturer defect and have been leaking from there since I purchased them for over a year. They gave me the run around at customer service and then tried to tell me it was an installation issue. Which it leaked at the glass panes that were a manufacturer defect. They refuse to help me at the customer service department and had me leave messages for supervisors that did not call back.

DO NOT BUY THESE DOORS.THEY ARE AWFUL AND THE COMPANY IS TERRIBLE!

Review about: Lowes Installation.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

Taunton, Massachusetts, United States #1072018

We would like to emphasize the fact that the door may be a “better made brand” than some other doors on the market, the company WILL NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT.The salespeople explain that this is one of the best doors made and that the warranty shows how great a product they make.

The company’s warranty is false advertising. Instead of explaining our very negative experience with them we advise you to check out the BBB. Make sure you check the name typed/spelled several ways.

They do not make the grade with the BBB.PLEASE BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY.

Therma-Tru
Toledo, Ohio, United States #667408

Dear Consumer,

As of today we have not received a call from you regarding your Benchmark by Therma-Tru Door System. Please contact us today so we are able to work with you to better understand the issues you are experiencing.

Our telephone number is 866-584-3668. Please ask for a supervisor or Amanda when calling in.

Therma-Tru Doors

Perhaps you will learn a lesson here.The store you buy products from doesn't manufacture the product and they are not the ones that warranty the product.

If you had filed a claim with Therma-Tru rather than complaining to Lowes your problem may have well been solved by now.

As you can see from a previous post Therma-Tru who you should have contacted in the first place is more than willing to look at your complaint.In the future address your problems with the people who issued the warranty rather than waisting your time complaining to everyone else.

Why is this posted to Lowes and not Benchmark

Therma-Tru
Toledo, Ohio, United States #664459

Dear Consumer,

It is unfortunate you are having leaking issues with your Benchmark by Therma-Tru Door Systems. I would like to work with you to resolve these issues.

Please contact me at 800-843-7628 and ask for Amanda.

Therma-Tru Doors