Verified Reviewer

1.8

I purchased a lawnmower on 05/03/21 for $560.73 minus my veterans discount of $56.07. I got home and opened the box and found it was used the box with dirt and stone inside of the box.

It had no owner's manual or grass catcher in the box. I was told to return the mower with the box, which I did the following day (05/05/21) because I had e-mail order items to pick up. I got to the store and everyone was very apologetic and tried to help. I was told by the floor supervisor that on the truck.

I was told that on the truck Thursday, May 6th the mower would be on the truck to the store in Ann Arbor, mi. 48103. I called ahead and went to the store to pick up the mower. I was told that my online purchase would be canceled and my discounted previous purchase would stand due to the hardship I suffered.

I took the mower out of the box and took it home. I was billed $601.73 & 4.76 for the purchase as well. I was credited these amounts but recharge again on 05/13/21 & 05/14/21. I have been calling the Scio Twp.

store since 05/13/21 and asst. store manager Don and floor manager Will Weir and been getting the runaround. I have provided Will Weir with receipts and copies of my credit card statement. I have called every day with no results, they are not available or not working.

I tried to be reasonable but got nowhere.

I think my treatment as a veteran is appalling. I have had great customer service and shopping experiences in the past in the past and would appreciate this matter to be settled in a timely manner.

Preferred solution: I would like a full refund and an apology..

Location: 5900 Jackson Road, Ann Arbor, MI 48103

Comments

#2014423

Contact your credit card company and dispute the charge.

Lowes Reviews