I was in my local Lowes the other day in Bloomsburg because I wanted to buy some new flooring for a few rooms in my house. I go back to the section and start looking and wandering around.

After a while I found some help from a guy. After only a few moments, I can tell that he was drunk. I don't care what kind of job it is, one does not do stuff like that before or during a shift. Was going to buy for three rooms, but because he was so all over the place I just decided to leave.

Lowes needs to get a hold of their people before I would ever decide to go back. They lost a customer that day that would have spent thousands.

Comments

Quick to judge. There are plenty of disabilities that can make someone unstable. Unbelievable.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #669087

How could you tell he was drunk and what do you mean he was all over the place? I have known people that drink from the time they get up in the morning until they go to bed at night and you can't tell they are drunk.

This man could have had some kind of nervous habit, that was making him act a little different.

One more thing, if he was acting drunk, don't you think his supervisors would have noticed it, and sent him home or something?