Dubois, Pennsylvania
3.0

All I can say is that the Lowes in DuBois Pa is absolutely the worst store on the planet. Today was the last straw when I was struggling to lift a hot water tank off the shelf myself and 3 employees walk right past me and never offered me assistance.

Then I figured out why. When I was walking out of the store and I looked at the picture of the store manager Jon on the wall, he was one of the employees who walked past me. If the leader is portraying this behavior the rest of the employees will follow that example. Its extremely disappointing that the leadership not only condones this but also participates in it.

Its no wonder everyone complains about going to this store. It's pretty bad when you hear more people complaining about the local Lowes than about the local walmart.

Good luck Lowes. You have officially lost my business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

You have no idea of where they were going or what they were doing. Could be they were trying to solve a problem for another customer.

I take it you didn't need help badly enough to open your mouth and ask for assistance. I work in retail (not at Lowes) and there are times when you need to go to another part of the store to get something for a customer.

And sometimes it is big enough that you may get help to go with you. Unfortunately you can't expect your customer to wait while you stop and help everyone you pass on your way.

to Anonymous #1367469

How about you at a minimum, acknowledge the customer and tell them your currently working with a customer and you will be back to help them as soon as your finished with the current customer? That would be a lot better than just walking past and not saying a word.