5.0
Layout of Store

I purchased a upright freezer from Lowes.

They delivered it today. They had me sign off as they were bringing it in the house.

They set it down, plugged it in and walked out. When I looked at the scid/feet it was sitting on (placed on the freezer so a hand truck or fork lift can be placed under it), I was told they leave that so that it will be level.

I returned to the store to inquire if they were to actually set it up or just dump it off the truck and run. The sales assoc. assured me they were to have set it up...

The sales assoc. has placed a order for them to return tomorrow to remove the protective feet and level it.

Now, that's two days wasted dealing with poor customer service.

I have purchased a dishwasher to be delivered and installed this coming week. I was also going to purchase a stove and fridge...

I'm wondering if I should cancel the dishwasher purchase and look elsewhere for the other appliances?

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Lowes. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Lowes to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Lowes and lowes delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Lowes?

Comments

I wouldnt get them. Never a good idea to let someone else do that for you. Let alone pay those ridiculous prices.