I have called Lowe's numerous times, without a callback I might add. Dumpster and materials arrived 10 days ago to the driveway and still no one has showed up to even start the roof.

Calling Lowe's to ask them what is going on has literally gotten me nowhere except for promises of a return phone call once they find out when the roof is actually getting done. I have made 4 phone calls just this week and I still don't have an answer. in fact I just got off the phone with them again about 10 minutes ago will still no answers but they PROMISED they would call me right back but I am not holding my breath.

Totally unprofessional on both aspects. Do yourself a favor and use someone else, its not worth the hassle.

Comments

that's lowes what can you expect when the CEA replies I am retiring call my assistant and she never answers. DUH where is the replacement for the CEO???????

When you purchase installed products from a store ask if the contractors doing the work are their employees or if they are subcontracting the job out. If they are subcontracting the work just go out and find you own contractor.

Roofing contractors are plentiful and you should have no problem finding one. There is no reason to pay a retail stores markup when you can avoid it by hiring the contractor yourself.