I was at your Lowe's store yesterday in Silverdale WA. to purchase a new freezer and had already compared prices at several stores. I went to the desk and had to ask for assitance from two salespersons. One very upset rep finally went back to the appliance section to help me with some questions about the freezers.When he told me the price for the freezer, he asked if the price was the lowest and I said not even close, if fact it was higher by $50. I asked if Lowes would beat the price, as your slogan's suggests. He said that they were not the same values with out even asking what the other makes were or where I was getting my prices.He walked away and so did I and purchased the freezer at Home Depot for $50 less.

450 higher

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 07, 2011.

Comments

*** bag bargain shopper.. stay shopping at home depot

go to home depot. and you will get good serves. I went to lowe's and I won't go back.I got the same.go to the depot.

The reality is the average simple minded minimum wage earner at most all home improvement stores couldn't tell you the first thing about comparable features. Each home improvement chain have cheaply engineered specific models made just for them so they don't have to "match prices". Plus, don't walk in the place and expect to be treated like royalty; either you want what they have to offer or not.