Verified Reviewer

So the lowes in my town all 35 employees contracted covid 19 and were on quarantine.

So i was rushed the onboarding no training just thrown in to sink or swim.

Well once all the employess started coming back i recieved a call to terminate me.

Reason given was my background.

Well first of all lowes does or they say they do hire felonies. As long as its non violent or theft related .

Well 11 years ago i had a drug charge did my little time then did probation and in 2007 i had a small bit of marijuana charge..keep in mind at the time i was a kid.

So your telling me im being terminated because of somethig that happened in a different state 10 13 years ago.

This is a joke ive been so hurt since all this ive been fighting every which way to try and resolve this but im getting nowhere.

I guess we live and learn

Thx for asking.

Very let down employee

User's recommendation: Well the whole store had covid and they didnt tell or sanitize anything.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Lowes Pros: Christy in plumbing.

Lowes Cons: Poor service especially during pandemic, Poor management response to my issue.

Location: 777 Felts Road, North Corbin, KY 40701

Comments

#1933839

Please tell me you're smart enough to Immediately Flag Your Post. Why in the world would you post your personal business on a PUBLIC site that has NOTHING to do with Lowes?

#1933841
@YouWorkForThem

Well if he was hired by Lowes, and fired because of his criminal background who else should he complain to.

Lowes Reviews