8601 N Boardwalk Ave, Kansas City, MO 64154, USA

When into Lowes in Kansas City Missouri the one North of the River by the airport. We went outside in the garden area to check out because the lines inside were so long.

It would have been a good idea because there were two people out there doing NOTHING. Went to check out and my mother of whom I can't figure out why she asks the checker questions because they never know anything. Asked them about some grass seed because she was wanting grass seed but we could only find seed for tall grass. Anyway, the checkers instead of answering the question started asking her questions about how often she mowes the grass and if she knows she supposed to water the grass.

Anyhow, just wanted to know if they had the grass seed for grass and not the tall fescue. In the meantime, other people came out to check out and they let a ton of people cut in front of her in line and they tied her up for about 20 minutes asking dumb questions to a person who has done yard work for over 40 years who just wanted one question answered. So much for the quick check out. My mother seems to think to get tied up for 20 minutes and not getting anywhere she handled it well.

Well, you may be able to do that to an old lady but I'm pissed. I will never shop at LOWES EVER AGAIN.

I will stay with Ace hardware where people actually provide customer service and knows things. Instead of the teenagers who don't even own a house.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Lowes Cons: Customer service was a joke.

Comments

who was the one started it all with a question ???