115 Wenlock Rd, Matamoras, PA 18336, USA
2.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Lowe’s seems to only employ condescending {{Redacted}} I asked to see the refrigerator water filters, you know, point me in the right direction, when old retiree that apparently didn’t save for retirement and now has to work asked what make and model. I replied I didn’t know and that I would know what I need when I see it.

Apparently that was hilarious. Another time I wanted to see the selection of backsplashes and after waiting a few minutes to find an employee that wasn’t on their phone, they begrudgingly told me an isle number that didn’t exist.

Home Depot it is. Westfall, PA.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Customer Care.

Comments

You'd be surprised how many {{REDACTED}} buy the wrong product, tear the package apart and return that filter they knew was the right one when they saw it. They did the correct thing by asking what make and model you had so they could get you the correct filter. Seems like they were there to be helpful but you were being the *** in not appreciating what they were trying to do for you.

If you're so savvy that you'll "know it when you see it" then figure out how to find the aisle with the water filters. Even Lowe's *** website will tell you that.Backsplashes come in two forms.

The cheap, fake plastic sheets that are in the kitchen department or actual tile from the flooring department. It's not that hard.