3.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store
Poster increased review rating.

I ordered three windows and after several months of empty promises my windows were installed. I was promised a three hundred dollar compensation mid way thru the experience.

After two months the windows were ordered wrong causing me to patiently wait while the windows were reordered. during the process I was promised a compensation for my pain and suffering only if Lowes was permitted to fix the issue. After several additional weeks of waiting the windows sat in my yard waiting for the installation. Here is the kicker the regional manager being aware of my issue called asking how I liked my new windows, all awhile they were sitting in my yard.

after the windows were installed I was asked to sign away my right to seek a claim if the windows leaked before my promised compensation was awarded some deal.

I as promised will never use Lowes again and I'm going out of my way to see that none of my associates do either. Over 4500.00 spent at Home Depot and growing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Lowes Window Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Lowes Cons: Buying windows, Slow response to issue, Poor or nonexistent customer service clerk beyond disrespectful, Management and customer service.

Comments